My portfolio shows samples of design and branding projects, including charitable and community work. To see the latest work (and for great branding and marketing tips and info) visit the Maybury Ink. Facebook page.
Creation of the logo and associated visual identity elements.
Application of the visual identity to printed stationery (business cards, notecards and notepads) and electronic templates (PowerPoint and Word).
Design of branded marekting materials including workbooks, flyers, posters, ads and social media graphics.
The Oxley (wine bar)
- Social media management including scheduling, developing content and creating branded graphics. Platforms: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Development of monthly e-Newsletter content and graphics.
- Design of print collateral including menus and flyer.
Developed Inland Digital's visual identity (logo was existing) across various marketing materials including stationery (business cards, with compliments slips, envelopes and corporate folder) and electronic communication materials (Word letterhead template, PowerPoint presentation template and email signature).
- Created a visual style guide outlining correct use of the logo, colours, fonts and graphic elements.
International Energy Agency Solar Heating and Cooling Programme
- I was engaged by the IEA SHC Programme to improve their visual identity and its uniform application. Their work is achieved through the collaborative efforts of multiple members across multiple countries, so keeping their collateral consistent is a challenge!
- I created a visual identity for them based around their existing logo, and encompassing colour palette, design elements and fonts. To help improve consistency, I documented the visual identity in an official style guide, and developed Word and PowerPoint templates for reports, presentations, stationery and promotional materials.
Violet & the fox
Creation of the logo including hand-drawn fox, and business card design.
Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law
Design and production of artwork for various marketing materials, including postgraduate course flyers (pictured below), alumni annual reports, conference programs and awards booklets.
Visual brand development including logo design and visual identity, and continuing brand evolution.
Application of the visual identity across all stationery, signage and promotional materials. Production of artwork for business cards, deskpads and other marketing collateral as required (ongoing).
Development of the design, architecture and content for the Wright Engineering website.
- Writing and editing services for promotional materails, job advertisements and policy documents.
Green Machine (primary school)
- Design of the Green Machine logo.
- Regularly create articles and advertisements for the school newsletter as well as flyers, posters etc. to communicate school sustainability activities and successes.
A Path to Follow
Logo design and visual branding for A Path to Follow who aim to raise awareness of youth mental health issues; provide information and resources for maintaining mental wellbeing; and fundraise to support local youth mental health initiatives.
Development of A Path to Follow's communication strategy to raise $10,000 for the Early in Life Mental Health Services (ELMHS) at Monash Health.
- Writing, editing and designing marketing collateral to implement the strategy.
Primary School recipe book fundraiser
Project management, design, editing and print coordination for the 82 page recipe book.